19. When you were wearing a spaghetti strap top, and your bra straps were showing.
“I am NOT driving to school in the middle of the day to bring you new clothes.” — Your mom, while making you change.
22. Whenever you tried to get away with wearing midriff tops anywhere.
“NOPE. NO. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.” — Your parents, ruining every Saturday night.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.