2. Can’t watch a movie on Netflix without getting the “Playback Timed Out” screen at least 5 times.
You see this screen more than you see actual movies.
3. Can’t get a new idea without completely abandoning your last idea.
4. Can’t put something in the microwave, press the “add 30 seconds button” 10 times, and figure that you’ll just pull it out “when it’s done.”
You will definitely forget about it, and then it will just continue to heat until it is the temperature of the sun and all over the place.
5. Can’t help but be intrigued by the sound of other people’s phones going off.
Because every sound is an interesting sound.
6. Definitely can’t handle the sounds of shoes loudly clomping against the floor.
Are those shoes attached to a person who is coming to talk to me?
7. Cannot even begin to deal with insects flying around your glowing computer screen at night.
8. Can’t see the notification alert on Twitter or Facebook without clicking on it.
9. Can’t leave a soda or a beer in the freezer without completely forgetting about it.
10. Can’t always remember to put the gas cap back on the car after filling it up with gas.
11. Can’t handle sitting next to windows.
In a way, you are the most selfless person on earth, because everything and everyone around you is more interesting than what you should be doing.
12. Can’t stay on the same Wikipedia page for longer than 20 seconds… max.
13. Can’t remember where you set down something you just had in your hand, especially your keys.
Especially especially if it ends up being in your pockets, or somehow still in your damn hands.
14. Can’t understand why people would choose to work in a library or a coffee shops.
You need horse blinders, except for people.
15. Can’t stop looking around at other things while having a conversation.
16. Can’t walk into a room without immediately forgetting why you walked into that room.
You would tattoo this information to your body in order to remember, but you would run out of space in 3 days.
17. Cannot really enjoy a book unless absolutely nothing else is going on.
18. Can’t sit through any Youtube video that lasts longer than 60 seconds.
If someone isn’t falling off of a trampoline or being hugged by an elephant by then, you’re out.
19. Can’t ask the same question fewer than three times.
20. Can’t go to the store without buying everything else EXCEPT the thing you came to buy.