1. Everyone knows that parents prefer it when you “leave room for Jesus” or “leave room for the Holy Spirit” when you dance with another human.
Parents: always obsessed with making sure no one younger than them becomes parents, amiright?
2. But when you tell people to leave room for Jesus…
3. YOU ARE BASICALLY TELLING THEM TO GRIND ON JESUS.
4. Please think about that the next time you are tempted to tell someone to “leave room for Jesus.”
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›