1. Everyone knows that parents prefer it when you “leave room for Jesus” or “leave room for the Holy Spirit” when you dance with another human.
Parents: always obsessed with making sure no one younger than them becomes parents, amiright?
2. But when you tell people to leave room for Jesus…
3. YOU ARE BASICALLY TELLING THEM TO GRIND ON JESUS.
4. Please think about that the next time you are tempted to tell someone to “leave room for Jesus.”
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️