1. Everyone knows that parents prefer it when you “leave room for Jesus” or “leave room for the Holy Spirit” when you dance with another human.
Parents: always obsessed with making sure no one younger than them becomes parents, amiright?
2. But when you tell people to leave room for Jesus…
3. YOU ARE BASICALLY TELLING THEM TO GRIND ON JESUS.
4. Please think about that the next time you are tempted to tell someone to “leave room for Jesus.”
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›