1. Everyone knows that parents prefer it when you “leave room for Jesus” or “leave room for the Holy Spirit” when you dance with another human.
Parents: always obsessed with making sure no one younger than them becomes parents, amiright?
2. But when you tell people to leave room for Jesus…
3. YOU ARE BASICALLY TELLING THEM TO GRIND ON JESUS.
4. Please think about that the next time you are tempted to tell someone to “leave room for Jesus.”
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›