1. A Reddit user’s friend’s 6-year-old brother was having a hard time deciding what he wanted for dinner.
2. So, he did what any intelligent person would do… he pit 16 food options against each other IN A FOOD TOURNAMENT.
Reddit user ecost says that the kid is “obessed with making brackets.”
3. Some of the MUNCH MADNESS food tournament HIGHLIGHTS:
4. McDonald’s beat out “pooh” in a stunning upset.
Though it can be assumed that “pooh” put up a tough fight.
7. Pretzel went on an incredible victory streak before losing to tasty powerhouse brownies in the quarterfinal.
8. French fries were beaten in a stunning upset against Spaghetti in the first round.
SPAGHETTI? OVER FRENCH FRIES? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
9. But the undeniable winner was, of course, PIZZA.
The official favorite foodstuffs of all 6-year-olds.
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›
- NATO defense ministers are meeting in Brussels to discuss their response to Russia's growing role in the Syria conflict. ›