1. Bunnies are somehow even fuzzier than kitties.
They also live for alfalfa. It is their chocolate.
2. And they can be incredibly patient with children… even ones who are annoying them.
4. And they look even cuter when they are drinking.
5. Rabbits are really, really good jumpers, and fun to watch play.
LOOK AT THAT FORM.
6. Some of them can even be trained to enter in jumping competitions.
(Not all rabbits, obviously!)
7. But rabbits are also very smart.
Rabbits aren’t just drones, they have minds of their own.
8. They can even be taught to use a litter box.
9. They can be such affectionate little guys.
Or they love the taste of salt on your face. Either one. Bunnies love to keep you guessing!
10. Sometimes they can even be taken out on adorable little harnesses.
But sometimes not. Rabbits can have very strong opinions about harnesses. And they won’t hesitate to tell you what they don’t like.
12. A rabbit’s hutch can actually be really beautiful looking.
13. And they can be even sweeter when they are in bonded pairs.
As long as they are pairs that are well-suited to getting along.
14. They are preciously awkward.
Bunny feet + slippery floor= <3 <3 <3
16. They can get into the same amount of delightful trouble as a cat.
Never underestimate the power of those teeth.
17. Because they are oh so curious about the world around them.
Which means they require the same amount of supervision as toddlers.
18. They are adorable when they stretch!
19. They are very very clean.
They remember to wash behind their ears . <3 <3 <3 <3
20. And they are not afraid to stand their ground.
Rabbits will totally bark at you if you are bugging them.
21. In short, bun buns are the most awesome, intelligent, adorable companions you may have never considered owning.
(If you are a suitable and responsible pet owner, of course.)
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.