2. Here’s how it works: there are 5 categories of 70 possible predictions to make, but you only get to make 30 predictions. Total.
So don’t waste any bets on predictions like “Walter threatens someone.” I mean, come on.
3. Each category has three levels of predictions, each worth different points: Safe, if you’re runnin’ scared like Ted Beneke.
5. Risky, if you’re feeling a little brave.
What? IT COULD HAPPEN.
…on your friend’s door, 4AM, to brag about how awesome you are at predicting things!
8. Here’s the instructional video, if you want to get in on the action:
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.