1. When people who don’t regularly see you naked are at your house.
2. During any family dinner.
Looking at you, Thanksgiving.
3. When you are crammed into a small space with other people, and it is a billion degrees.
5. Sitting in rush hour traffic.
7. When your flight gets delayed.
9. When someone dragged you out to a bar that you really wish you weren’t at.
12. At any outdoor summer wedding.
14. At work, around 2:30 p.m.
That goes double for 2:30 a.m.
17. When you’re far from home and it’s unbelievably hot.
20. While you’re on jury duty or waiting at the DMV.
21. When you’re outside and it suddenly gets really warm, for no reason, WITHOUT WARNING.
23. When you just want to run and get some food just really super quick.
Can’t take off your pants because of “politeness” and “decency” or whatever.
24. When it’s snowing outside, and your pants absorb every ounce of snow and the cold sticks to you all day because snow is a dick who hates you.
25. When your pants start to get wrinkled and stretched out and look terrible because you’ve been wearing them all day and it’s hot and there’s no end in sight.
26. Any time you desperately wish that you could take off your pants.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›