3. When you are crammed into a small space with other people, and it is a billion degrees.
5. Sitting in rush hour traffic.
9. When someone dragged you out to a bar that you really wish you weren’t at.
12. At any outdoor summer wedding.
14. At work, around 2:30 p.m.
That goes double for 2:30 a.m.
21. When you’re outside and it suddenly gets really warm, for no reason, WITHOUT WARNING.
23. When you just want to run and get some food just really super quick.
Can’t take off your pants because of “politeness” and “decency” or whatever.
24. When it’s snowing outside, and your pants absorb every ounce of snow and the cold sticks to you all day because snow is a dick who hates you.
25. When your pants start to get wrinkled and stretched out and look terrible because you’ve been wearing them all day and it’s hot and there’s no end in sight.
26. Any time you desperately wish that you could take off your pants.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›