3. When you are crammed into a small space with other people, and it is a billion degrees.
5. Sitting in rush hour traffic.
9. When someone dragged you out to a bar that you really wish you weren’t at.
12. At any outdoor summer wedding.
14. At work, around 2:30 p.m.
That goes double for 2:30 a.m.
21. When you’re outside and it suddenly gets really warm, for no reason, WITHOUT WARNING.
23. When you just want to run and get some food just really super quick.
Can’t take off your pants because of “politeness” and “decency” or whatever.
24. When it’s snowing outside, and your pants absorb every ounce of snow and the cold sticks to you all day because snow is a dick who hates you.
25. When your pants start to get wrinkled and stretched out and look terrible because you’ve been wearing them all day and it’s hot and there’s no end in sight.
26. Any time you desperately wish that you could take off your pants.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."