3. When you are crammed into a small space with other people, and it is a billion degrees.
5. Sitting in rush hour traffic.
9. When someone dragged you out to a bar that you really wish you weren’t at.
12. At any outdoor summer wedding.
14. At work, around 2:30 p.m.
That goes double for 2:30 a.m.
21. When you’re outside and it suddenly gets really warm, for no reason, WITHOUT WARNING.
23. When you just want to run and get some food just really super quick.
Can’t take off your pants because of “politeness” and “decency” or whatever.