1. Getting toilet paper before you were down to the last roll.
2. Leaving yourself just enough milk for your morning coffee.
4. Setting up autodebit on your utility bills.
5. Folding your laundry and putting it away immediately.
6. Actually doing your laundry before the lack of underwear forced your hand.
7. Remembering to set the DVR to record that extra minute at the end of the episode.
8. Leaving yourself starch, greasy leftovers for when you’re too hungover to function.
9. Leaving yourself emergency weed in a one hitter.
10. Buying that first aid kit you never thought you’d use.
11. OR EVEN JUST BUYING BAND AIDS. BAND AIDS ARE LOVE. BAND AIDS ARE LIFE.
12. That stain remover pen you actually went out and bought despite the fact it made you feel like your Mom.
13. That bottle of emergency Three Buck Chuck to break in case of bad day.
14. Packing a fancy ass healthy lunch the night before instead of stuffing your face with office snacks for lunch.
15. SPLURGING ON SEAT WARMERS IN YOUR CAR OMG BLESSED.
16. Those unexpired condoms in your nightstand.
17. Throwing that extra phone charger in your bag.
18. Doing your taxes early, GETTING YOUR TAX REFUND EARLY ENOUGH TO BOOK A REAL VACATION.
19. Actually dry cleaning your dry cleaning instead of throwing it into the washer and then the garbage.
20. Checking the fridge before you took the trash out.
21. Splurging on your mattress, aka your napping throne.
Paramount Pictures / Via just-a-happy-camper.tumblr.com
22. That healthy savings account that just kept your rent check from bouncing.
23. Stealing HBO Go from your ex before they were your ex.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.
- Senior staff at the Clinton Correctional Facility in upstate New York were placed on administrative leave.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.