2. Getting food poisoning from the hunk of meat that’s been roasting all day.
Halal carts: So delicious yet so suspicious.
4. Getting sidewalk-trapped by this children/animals/environmental volunteer gauntlet.
“Excuse me, do you have a minute for…”
7. Delivery guys that are way too intense.
Stay off the sidewalks, bro.
8. Walking under this rickety piece of shit while it’s being built.
10. Cabbies who drive like they’re in “The Fast and the Furious.”
11. Their personal trainer.
This is from the David Barton Gym on Astor Place. Equal parts terrifying and confusing.
12. Walking over subway grates.
Sometimes it’s a two-foot drop, other times it’s a two-story drop.
13. Death by waiting in line.
The line for Shakespeare in the Park tickets.
14. That someone’s going to steal your brunch table after you waited outside for 45 minutes.
15. That their favorite bar will suddenly one day without warning become:
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?