1. That pair of Converse you wouldn’t stop drawing on.
This was your Sistine Chapel, and nothing you’ve never owned since has been so beautiful.
Blisters were no reason to throw these out. HOW COULD YOU?
4. This cute little backpack purse.
Let’s just all admit that we all still want to throw this on over a chiffon blouse ala Clueless.
5. That badass jean jacket with pins from all the shows you went to.
And refused to take off, no matter how much you were eventually embarrassed by the band.
6. That Marty McFly vest.
Cause damn it was warm and you looked like Marty McFly. Why did you ever think that wasn’t a good look?
7. Your Doc Martens.
Never again doubt the power of the clunky heel.
9. Those EPIC Air Jordans.
You weren’t even really that into sneakers, but you were into these.
10. That one pair of weirdly tinted sunglasses you had.
As an adult with bills, you could probably use a rosier veiw.
11. An actual backpack.
Because after hauling your laptop around in massive purse, yeah a backpack sounds like a great fucking idea.
12. Heaven for your feet.
Yes they were ugly, but if you don’t still yearn for those little massage things, you’re a dirty liar.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️