3. Bonus! Jensen with the pig at the Supernatural panel.
4. And in case you were wondering why Misha had a pig:
“Okay, I asked pig lady how it happened that Misha got her pig and here’s the gist. So this lady is training a service pig (like a service dog) and she said every time she watches the show and Castiel comes on screen, the pig gets excited and goes up to the TV. She brought Icarus (the pig) to meet Misha and see if he would react the same way in person. Misha did Cas’s voice and the pig responded! Then Misha sent a secretary to ask if they could use Icarus to crash J2’s panel and of course she said yes. And that’s pretty much why there was a pig.
Edit: the pig belongs to a women by the name of Allison Smith. And here is Icarus’s blog. icarusthesupernaturalpig.tumblr.com”
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›