1. Walt Disney adorably failing to cut a ribbon at the opening of Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.
7. Walt Disney on the inaugural run of the E.P. Ripley.
Which happens to pass by Mark Twain Riverboat on it’s shakedown cruise.
(Frontierland clearly has the best lights display)
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›