1. Walt Disney adorably failing to cut a ribbon at the opening of Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.
7. Walt Disney on the inaugural run of the E.P. Ripley.
Which happens to pass by Mark Twain Riverboat on it’s shakedown cruise.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›