1. This Book Is Full Of Spiders paired with Coors Banquet
Because you can strangle multiple spiders at once with a plastic six pack holder.
2. The Demolished Man paired with Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch
Because a man brave enough to raise his fist shouldn’t be left hanging.
3. A Universe From Nothing: Why There is Something Rather Than Nothing paired with Revolver Blood and Honey
Because this book teaches you how to will more beer from your imagination.
4. The Shining paired with Cass Fresh
Because you can double your pulp.
5. Light Boxes paired with Polestar Pilsner
Because even plague doctors need a break.
6. Spook paired with Weihenstephaner Vitus
Because when you’re a ghost you’ll regret not drinking more beer.
7. Mastermind: How To Think Like Sherlock Holmes paired with Saison Dupont Vieille Provision
Because the secret ingredient to saisons is GENIUS.
8. The Fault In Our Stars paired with Ranger Creek Small Batch Series No. 3
Because a beer a day keeps the feels away.
9. The Fellowship of the Ring paired with Yuengling in a Spock glass
Because fuck it, you’re not changing out of your pajamas anytime soon.
10. Chasing the Sun paired with build a rocket boys!
Because reaching for the stars can be accomplished from your couch.
11. Bossypants paired with Krombacher Weizen
Because man hands need man beer.
12. Sandman paired with Flying Dog Woody Creek White
Because fonts that curve together stay together.
13. How To Live Safely In A Science Fictional Universe paired with Sierra Nevada Torpedo
14. The Night Circus paired with Negro Modelo
15. Long for this World paired with Cusquena
Because if you read this book you’ll be able to drink forever till the end of time.
16. Games of Thrones paired with Founder’s Imperial Stout
Because bow to the House of IDGAF I stay in my house and read books and drink beer.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".