1. He was considerate enough to check if his lover’s alive.
2. He, uh, made something that vaguely resembles breakfast.
3. He posed for awkward prom photos taken by Jess’s dad.
4. He volunteered to hang out with Jess’s dad while she went on a job interview.
Maybe got guilted into is a better description of this, but it’s the thought that counts right?
Which included talking about girls over beers.
No Nick don’t talk about Jess. Even if you gave her a codename.
And perfecting the art of the sandwich.
5. Then he asked for permission to date Jess. Sort of. In the worst way.
After telling Jess’s dad that they’ve slept together already. You had one job Nick. You had one job.
Which went predictably.
6. Even though, as he tried explained to Jess, Nick really did mean well.
7. And then, the pièce de résistance: He remade breakfast.
Just to prove he wasn’t going to be scared off by an angry dad. This is going to end well you guys. Gold star Nick Miller you’re turning into an adult.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›