1. He was considerate enough to check if his lover’s alive.
2. He, uh, made something that vaguely resembles breakfast.
3. He posed for awkward prom photos taken by Jess’s dad.
4. He volunteered to hang out with Jess’s dad while she went on a job interview.
Maybe got guilted into is a better description of this, but it’s the thought that counts right?
Which included talking about girls over beers.
No Nick don’t talk about Jess. Even if you gave her a codename.
And perfecting the art of the sandwich.
5. Then he asked for permission to date Jess. Sort of. In the worst way.
After telling Jess’s dad that they’ve slept together already. You had one job Nick. You had one job.
Which went predictably.
6. Even though, as he tried explained to Jess, Nick really did mean well.
7. And then, the pièce de résistance: He remade breakfast.
Just to prove he wasn’t going to be scared off by an angry dad. This is going to end well you guys. Gold star Nick Miller you’re turning into an adult.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.