1. Donna Noble, Doctor Who
Super Redhead Powers: Yelling at Time Lords, freeing Ood, waving at fat being beamed to their mothership.
2. Willow Rosenberg, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Super Redhead Powers: Knowing how much catnip is enough, making dark magic look good, and general IT support.
3. Oz, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Super Redhead Powers: Minimalist Halloween outfits, hitting on eskimos, not making expressions.
4. Dana Scully, The X-Files
Super Redhead Powers: Badge-flashing, ‘You wanna get shot’ face, and doubting Mulder.
5. Leeloo, The Fifth Element
Super Redhead Powers: Wielding of multipasses, pulling outfits with cutouts, being a legendary cosmic weapon.
6. Shaun, Shaun of the Dead
Super Redhead Powers: Killing zombies, being best friends with zombies, and jumping fences terribly.
7. Codex, The Guild
Super Redhead Powers: Not being an adult, being an adult, dating Wil Wheaton in a kilt.
8. Saffron (aka Bridget, aka Yolanda), Firefly
Super Redhead Powers: Wiles, epic eyerolls, and juggling husbands.
9. Faramir, Lord of the Rings
Super Redhead Powers: Resisting the allure of the One Ring, fighting Nazguls, being the Steward of Gondor.
10. Amelia Pond, Doctor Who
Super Redhead Powers: Saving whales in space, inspiring Van Gogh, and ignoring keep out signs.
11. Hoban Washburne, Firefly
Super Redhead Powers: Pulling Crazy Ivans, being a leaf on the wind, making floral shirts look good.
12. Ygritte, Game of Thrones
Super Redhead Powers: Making fun of Jon Snow, explaining how much blood women see in a lifetime, and being a free woman.
13. Natasha Romanoff, The Avengers
Super Redhead Powers: Cognitive recalibration, closing portals to other dimensions, and can break a person’s neck with her thighs.
14. Robb Stark, Game of Thrones
Super Redhead Powers: Laughing at funerals, being King in the North, and marrying people he’s not supposed to.
15. Sansa Stark, Game of Thrones
Super Redhead Powers: Loathing Lannisters, perfect bitch please face, surviving the Game of Thrones (she’s really the front runner of the Stark family at this point).
16. Daniel Graystone, Caprica
Super Redhead Powers: Inventing Cylons, stealing from the mob, and almost resurrecting the dead.
17. Claudia Donovan, Warehouse 13
Super Redhead Powers: Befriending Artie, hacking the planet, and pulling people back from inter-dimensional limbo.
18. Fauxlivia Dunham, Fringe
Super Redhead Powers: Crossing between universes, playing her ‘evil’ twin, and having babies with men who sometimes rewrite timelines.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there.. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›