Champagne tastes like poo flavoured sand....... Although I've never tried the latter
1. First and foremost he is hot.
2. Like, really, really hot.
3. He’s Irish.
In fact, he was born in Holywood, County Down, Northern Ireland. Not to be confused with Hollywood, California.
4. He used to date Keira Knightley.
The pair were an item between 2003 and 2005, during the height of her Pirates Of The Caribbean fame.
5. He went to the same school as Chris Barrie of Red Dwarf fame, although not at the same time, obvs.
6. He’s modelled with Kate Moss.
8. He used to be in a band called Sons Of Jim.
That’s him on the left.
9. He’s highly amusing on Twitter.
10. He originally wanted to be a rugby player.
We’re so very glad he wasn’t.
11. He made his big screen debut in Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette.
12. But he made more of a breakthrough recently in The Fall.
14. He’s previously been linked to Sienna Miller, Lindsay Lohan and Kate Moss.
15. But sorry to break this to you - he married Amelia Warner in April this year.
I mean, we’re happy for them really. Really.