1. First and foremost he is hot.
2. Like, really, really hot.
3. He’s Irish.
In fact, he was born in Holywood, County Down, Northern Ireland. Not to be confused with Hollywood, California.
4. He used to date Keira Knightley.
The pair were an item between 2003 and 2005, during the height of her Pirates Of The Caribbean fame.
5. He went to the same school as Chris Barrie of Red Dwarf fame, although not at the same time, obvs.
6. He’s modelled with Kate Moss.
9. He’s highly amusing on Twitter.
Champagne tastes like poo flavoured sand……. Although I’ve never tried the latter
Can’t work out If Royal Baby is named after George Foreman, George Jetson, or George George George of the Jungle.
The ‘I carry a skateboard but can’t actually skate’ look seems to be booming in London this summer.
10. He originally wanted to be a rugby player.
We’re so very glad he wasn’t.
13. He supports Manchester United football team.
15. But sorry to break this to you - he married Amelia Warner in April this year.
17. And they’re currently expecting their first child together.
I mean, we’re happy for them really. Really.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›