1. First and foremost he is hot.
2. Like, really, really hot.
3. He’s Irish.
In fact, he was born in Holywood, County Down, Northern Ireland. Not to be confused with Hollywood, California.
4. He used to date Keira Knightley.
The pair were an item between 2003 and 2005, during the height of her Pirates Of The Caribbean fame.
5. He went to the same school as Chris Barrie of Red Dwarf fame, although not at the same time, obvs.
6. He’s modelled with Kate Moss.
9. He’s highly amusing on Twitter.
Champagne tastes like poo flavoured sand……. Although I’ve never tried the latter
Can’t work out If Royal Baby is named after George Foreman, George Jetson, or George George George of the Jungle.
The ‘I carry a skateboard but can’t actually skate’ look seems to be booming in London this summer.
10. He originally wanted to be a rugby player.
We’re so very glad he wasn’t.
15. But sorry to break this to you - he married Amelia Warner in April this year.
I mean, we’re happy for them really. Really.
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›