1. First and foremost he is hot.
2. Like, really, really hot.
3. He’s Irish.
In fact, he was born in Holywood, County Down, Northern Ireland. Not to be confused with Hollywood, California.
4. He used to date Keira Knightley.
The pair were an item between 2003 and 2005, during the height of her Pirates Of The Caribbean fame.
5. He went to the same school as Chris Barrie of Red Dwarf fame, although not at the same time, obvs.
6. He’s modelled with Kate Moss.
9. He’s highly amusing on Twitter.
10. He originally wanted to be a rugby player.
We’re so very glad he wasn’t.
15. But sorry to break this to you - he married Amelia Warner in April this year.
I mean, we’re happy for them really. Really.