1. We’re all still recovering from the fact Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have “consciously uncoupled” (split up).
2. But it’s OK, because the internet’s reactions have cheered us up no end. From marking Chris’ escape from strict dieting.
6. To commenting on Coldplay’s inevitable new music.
8. Some pointed out how Chris’ music may have affected Gwyneth.
10. Some (including Ronan Farrow) made valid points in this sad, sad hour.
14. Others were more optimistic and looked straight to the future.
16. But most people were mainly interested in the term “conscious uncoupling”.
21. Even bananas were used to demonstrate the new terminology.
22. But others just couldn’t hide their dismay. RIP Chris and Gwyneth.
Kimberley Dadds is the UK celebrity editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He's been apprehended..
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.