1. We’re all still recovering from the fact Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have “consciously uncoupled” (split up).
2. But it’s OK, because the internet’s reactions have cheered us up no end. From marking Chris’ escape from strict dieting.
6. To commenting on Coldplay’s inevitable new music.
8. Some pointed out how Chris’ music may have affected Gwyneth.
10. Some (including Ronan Farrow) made valid points in this sad, sad hour.
14. Others were more optimistic and looked straight to the future.
16. But most people were mainly interested in the term “conscious uncoupling”.
21. Even bananas were used to demonstrate the new terminology.
22. But others just couldn’t hide their dismay. RIP Chris and Gwyneth.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›