1. Around 21,000 people gathered at Stonehenge at sunrise to mark the longest day of the year. Only 22 arrests were made. The whole thing looks like a blast.
6. Arthur Uther Pendragon is the “Battle Chieftain” of the Council of British Druids. He leads the pagan solstice ceremonies.
7. He also rides on a motorcycle with a claymore sword, campaigning for environmental causes. His partner is a High Priestess.
8. “Mad Al” wins most dedicated/delightful dude of Stonehenge.
9. Hey babe.
10. This dude’s name is Rollo Maughfling.
12. There were a lot of flower wreathes and stoic bearded men.
13. There was a Lana Del Rey pageant.
14. Neo-druids vibing hard.
15. Someone wore this.
17. Sleepy folks side-eyed the sun.
18. Many people hugged it out.
Here’s to an excellent summer, everyone.