1. Around 21,000 people gathered at Stonehenge at sunrise to mark the longest day of the year. Only 22 arrests were made. The whole thing looks like a blast.
2. Many camped out all night for a glimpse of dawn.
3. And though many were party kids, some were legit witchlords.
4. Do not mess with them. They will drain your mana and fuck up your feng shui.
5. Who would want to dress mundanely if they could be a jolly druid?
6. Arthur Uther Pendragon is the “Battle Chieftain” of the Council of British Druids. He leads the pagan solstice ceremonies.
7. He also rides on a motorcycle with a claymore sword, campaigning for environmental causes. His partner is a High Priestess.
8. “Mad Al” wins most dedicated/delightful dude of Stonehenge.
9. Hey babe.
10. This dude’s name is Rollo Maughfling.
12. There were a lot of flower wreathes and stoic bearded men.
13. There was a Lana Del Rey pageant.
14. Neo-druids vibing hard.
15. Someone wore this.
16. Some sweet witchmobiles were on site.
17. Sleepy folks side-eyed the sun.
18. Many people hugged it out.
Here’s to an excellent summer, everyone.