“Check shower curtains” on Sunday. Clean shower curtains 11 Sundays from now. Also, “Pee Walls” are a normal thing?
3. Here’s what gets cleaned the first week of every month.
I hope this really means “See if any people named ‘Mark’ are in the walls.”
4. The second week is all about the look and smell as you enter the room.
At least airborne germs can only book your room for 30 days at a time…
5. The bathroom is reserved for week three.
Don’t worry. It’s not like poop can get in those hinges right by the toilet bowl.
6. While furniture earns week four’s attention.
So the furniture gets cleaned once a month, that’s gotta bode well for the bedding, right?
7. However, some things apparently only need to be cleaned once every three months.
Oh no. Oh nonononononono.
Also, the bottom of this document looks like it was eaten… or maybe it just disintegrated from exposure to filth.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".