1. First, we asked women to share the misconceptions they had about sex when they were younger. Turns out, they were completely clueless for at least the first decade and a half of their lives.
2. Then, we asked guys the same questions. They were equally clueless.
3. Ironic that growing up, nobody knew anything about sex, yet it was all we talked about.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸