1. We asked Damian McConn, head brewer at St. Paul, MN’s Summit Brewery, to give some of America’s favorite cheap wines to try. What did he think?
3. And found some things to like about Franzia White Zinfandel ($6.99). Hey, who doesn’t like fresh fruit?
4. But Carlo Rossi Sangria ($10.49) was certainly not Damian’s thing, even though it comes in an AWESOME JUG. Maybe his kid’s, though.
6. But Boone’s Farm’s Blue Hawaiian-Flavored Apple Wine Product ($2.99)? Definitely Damian’s lowest point. “Pretty noticeable Gatorade. Actually Powerade, it’s more Powerade.”
In The News Today
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›