Always make lists in threes. Anything more than that and I end up losing focus of what I’m supposed to be doing, or hyper focusing and can’t switch tasks. Sticky notes for things I think of while I’m working on the current list, and then later on I add those items to a new list of three!
- KeilandE "A Review Of Shaquille O'Neal'..."
- KeilandE "27 Must Have Queer Summer Reads"
- KeilandE "13 Simple Beach Beauty Hacks"
- KeilandE "A Snapchat For Whistle-Blowers"
- KeilandE "15 Gifs That Prove Science Is Cool"
- KeilandE "The 10 Types Of Bad Kissers"