1. This literary genius who gave us all great expectations of future bathroom vandalism.
3. The artificial intelligence aficionado who’s asking the important questions.
5. The cartoon connoisseur who knows that comedy trumps cleanliness.
6. The Force is strong with this pun master. Too strong.
10. The realist who’s just trying to educate the masses about higher education.
12. This responsible human being, who’s only breaking the rules for the greater good.
13. History’s most respectful and optimistic video game geek.
14. The zoologist who could give you his phone number, but knows what the ladies really want.
15. The most determined of historians, who’s educating the world one bathroom stall at a time.
18. This Star Wars fan who really loves sci-fi, but also secretly longs to be a pop star.
19. The cinephile who’s been possessed by the spirit of Ellen Ripley.
20. The illustrator whose Street cred is off the charts.
21. The book enthusiast who tried asking nicely. But the time for politeness is through.
22. The multi-fandom expert who asked the more important question.
23. This comedy Ace who started a small but significant ’90s movie conversation.
24. The Sherlockian who is slowly turning the world into Tumblr.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?