1. This literary genius who gave us all great expectations of future bathroom vandalism.
3. The artificial intelligence aficionado who’s asking the important questions.
5. The cartoon connoisseur who knows that comedy trumps cleanliness.
6. The Force is strong with this pun master. Too strong.
10. The realist who’s just trying to educate the masses about higher education.
12. This responsible human being, who’s only breaking the rules for the greater good.
13. History’s most respectful and optimistic video game geek.
14. The zoologist who could give you his phone number, but knows what the ladies really want.
15. The most determined of historians, who’s educating the world one bathroom stall at a time.
18. This Star Wars fan who really loves sci-fi, but also secretly longs to be a pop star.
19. The cinephile who’s been possessed by the spirit of Ellen Ripley.
20. The illustrator whose Street cred is off the charts.
21. The book enthusiast who tried asking nicely. But the time for politeness is through.
22. The multi-fandom expert who asked the more important question.
23. This comedy Ace who started a small but significant ’90s movie conversation.
24. The Sherlockian who is slowly turning the world into Tumblr.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈