1. She gave us Fat Amy, who quickly became everyone’s spirit animal.
2. She doesn’t allow herself to be boxed in by Hollywood’s standards.
She’s consistently gorgeous and hilarious.
3. And surrounds herself with other strong women who do the same.
4. She’s the best kind of quirky.
5. She understands the deceit that is “exercise.”
6. And the facade that is “culture.”
7. She knows what makes a good friend, and it isn’t what’s on the outside.
8. Birthdays. She does them right.
11. She understands that the food threat is the most chilling threat of them all.
12. Like many, she understands that adulthood is the worst.
13. She is both a funny and sensuous woman.
14. She’s clearly the master of making her co-workers laugh.
15. She’s a spiritual human being.
16. She *gets* that the dating struggle is real.
18. She’s a goofball who’s never afraid to laugh at herself.
19. But she also knows how to class it up.
20. She wants to inspire girls who feel different.
21. Whenever she embraces her weirdness, it makes us all feel better about embracing our own inner weirdness.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›