1. We’ve all made up an excuse to avoid torturous situations.
2. It gets you out of forced plans, and potentially an awful situation.
4. To skip out on a long, boring day at work…
5. Or to ditch that dance club where you stick out like a sore thumb.
6. Let’s face it: the guilt will go away, and ultimately you’ll be a happier person.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›