1. We’ve all made up an excuse to avoid torturous situations.
Columbia Pictures / Via rebloggy.com
2. It gets you out of forced plans, and potentially an awful situation.
Warner Bros. / Via culturepop.me
5. Or to ditch that dance club where you stick out like a sore thumb.
Universal Pictures / Via furiousfeminist.wordpress.com
6. Let’s face it: the guilt will go away, and ultimately you’ll be a happier person.
Buena Vista Pictures / Via loveshealee.tumblr.com
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›