1. We’ve all made up an excuse to avoid torturous situations.
Columbia Pictures / Via rebloggy.com
2. It gets you out of forced plans, and potentially an awful situation.
Warner Bros. / Via culturepop.me
5. Or to ditch that dance club where you stick out like a sore thumb.
Universal Pictures / Via furiousfeminist.wordpress.com
6. Let’s face it: the guilt will go away, and ultimately you’ll be a happier person.
Buena Vista Pictures / Via loveshealee.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."