1. In 1988, Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff released the legendary anthem “Parents Just Don’t Understand.”
2. The song still speaks to every younger generation, because parents will NEVER stop being embarrassing.
3. Maybe there was a time when your mom acted a little ~too~ comfortable at your birthday party.
Fox / Via welcometoladyville.com
4. Or maybe your dad did a ridiculous dance, and you just wanted to hide in a corner.
NBC / Via huffingtonpost.com
This can’t be happening.
5. Or maybe your mom got drunk in front of your new friends, and everything was just horrible.
Fox / Via betcheslovethis.com
6. Even though you love your parents, they’ll always guarantee you a lifetime of cringeworthy moments.
NBC / Via beautyexistsonlyinsloths.tumblr.com
In The News Today