1. In 1988, Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff released the legendary anthem “Parents Just Don’t Understand.”
2. The song still speaks to every younger generation, because parents will NEVER stop being embarrassing.
3. Maybe there was a time when your mom acted a little ~too~ comfortable at your birthday party.
Fox / Via welcometoladyville.com
4. Or maybe your dad did a ridiculous dance, and you just wanted to hide in a corner.
NBC / Via huffingtonpost.com
This can’t be happening.
5. Or maybe your mom got drunk in front of your new friends, and everything was just horrible.
Fox / Via betcheslovethis.com
6. Even though you love your parents, they’ll always guarantee you a lifetime of cringeworthy moments.
NBC / Via beautyexistsonlyinsloths.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.