1. In 1988, Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff released the legendary anthem “Parents Just Don’t Understand.”
2. The song still speaks to every younger generation, because parents will NEVER stop being embarrassing.
3. Maybe there was a time when your mom acted a little ~too~ comfortable at your birthday party.
Fox / Via welcometoladyville.com
4. Or maybe your dad did a ridiculous dance, and you just wanted to hide in a corner.
NBC / Via huffingtonpost.com
This can’t be happening.
5. Or maybe your mom got drunk in front of your new friends, and everything was just horrible.
Fox / Via betcheslovethis.com
6. Even though you love your parents, they’ll always guarantee you a lifetime of cringeworthy moments.
NBC / Via beautyexistsonlyinsloths.tumblr.com
In The News Today
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›