1. She’s extremely defensive of her delicious treats.
4. She also tosses tables if her meal never arrives.
5. She downs an entire sandwich before going through airport customs, instead of throwing it away.
Who would want to waste a good sandwich?
6. Someone tries to tell Liz this, and… uh… things just get awkward.
Shut it down.
7. She knows she can depend on food when things in life aren’t so hot…
8. …and she knows exactly where to go.
9. People try to keep her away from the unhealthy choices, but she rejects that concept completely.
11. Liz Lemon loves food so much, she made up this catchphrase as a child:
12. …and recites the Cheesy Blasters song without hesitation.
13. She struggles with annoying jerks when getting her morning hot dog…
16. Food always catches up with her in important business lady situations.
18. Food is the solution to all health problems, especially heart attacks.
Nix the doctors and get the bacon!
19. She has only one thing on her mind when hitting the discotheques.
20. Her neighbors torture her with their own relationships with food…
24. But then somebody makes her feel better with a sandwich.
26. Liz Lemon doesn’t care about a dessert’s age.
28. She represents her love for food in various places.
(Framed poster in her office)
30. In the still of the night, the most important food comes to comfort her…
Cheese cheese cheese.
31. …and some other salty friend.
33. Nothing, not even an unexpected haircut attack, will keep her away from a tasty cake.
38. Just the smell of food will distract her everyday conversations.
39. Medical procedures won’t stop her from eating — girl just wants her food.
41. And she can eat it, all in under 10 seconds.
42. But if there’s one true love out of all her food interests, it’s definitely the sandwich.
46. There was a time Liz Lemon thought she couldn’t survive without a fella…
47. …but then she thought again.
51. Sure Criss Cross is great, but come on… who eats popsicles with their teeth?
- BuzzFeed News looks at the fourth anniversary of Mark Duggan's death, an unarmed black man who was shot and killed by police in north London. The shooting sparked England-wide riots in 2011.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.