1. Volunteer at a blood drive.
2. Watch Frasier.
3. Be a guest on The Talk.
4. Go on a date with Michael Scott.
5. Be dissed by Kanye West at the VMAs.
6. Write a 10-page essay about tangerines.
7. Go to the dentist.
8. Keep up with the Kardashians.
9. Shop at Forever 21 in Times Square.
10. Babysit Angelica Pickles.
11. Pay attention to March Madness.
12. Eat anything with kale in it.
13. Wear a Boston Red Sox T-Shirt.
14. Watch the Ross and Rachel breakup episode on Friends.
15. Have a political debate with your parents.
16. Go to a bar with the Real Housewives of New Jersey.
17. See Miley Cyrus in concert.
18. Learn how to play the cello.
19. Rub your landlord’s feet.
20. Dance the “Cotton-Eyed Joe” with Bill O’Reilly.
21. Dissect a pig.
22. Take liquid cherry Tylenol.
23. Get a tattoo of Rob Ford on your lower back.
24. Bungee jump.
25. Be on the phone with the Verizon Wireless help center.
26. Star in a Woody Allen movie.
27. Have a threeway with Heidi and Spencer Montag.
28. Attempt a 1980s hairstyle.
29. Google GIFs of Cedric the Entertainer.
30. Eat gum off a subway rail.
31. Perform in a Flock of Seagulls cover band.
32. Clean out your closet.
33. Make a Justin Bieber scrapbook.
34. Do your laundry.
35. Prepare the Feast of the Seven Fishes.
36. Listen to Madonna.
37. Wear Ms. Norbury’s vest from Mean Girls.
38. Take a bath filled with sardines.
39. Listen to your great aunt’s sexcapades.
40. Substitute teach a middle school math class.
41. Get a bikini wax.
42. Live in the Grey Gardens house.
43. Walk 500 miles.
44. Make out with Dennis Rodman.
45. Fight Voldemort in the Battle of Hogwarts.
46. Take juggling lessons.
47. Read Twilight .
48. Be stuck in an ATM vestibule with Piers Morgan.
49. Go to the gym.
50. Write a love letter to Yoko Ono.
51. Sign up for an AOL account.
52. Wear an Ashton Kutcher trucker hat.
53. Eat leftover salad.
54. Dig holes at Camp Green Lake with Stanley Yelnats.
55. Steal the Declaration of Independence.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈