5. Her oblivion to nature in New York City.
Or maybe she’s just drunk.
6. Her acknowledgement of the good, the bad, and the ugly.
8. How she arrives at conclusions — no hard evidence is necessary.
9. Karen Walker avoiding anything and everything emotional.
10. Putting up her defenses when she’s bothered by Will.
11. But she gets back at him with her high-pitched quick-wit.
12. In competition for Stan’s will with his mistress.
The definition of polite sass.
13. Showing that her love for booze has absolutely no boundaries.
15. Insulting people is her specialty (specifically ones that involve your parents).
17. Just telling it like it is… probably about Will and Grace.
19. However, one-liners don’t necessarily require words — her slap says enough.
21. Yearning for a drink… which is like… all the time.
23. Refusing to interact with anyone who doesn’t belong to a high social class.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️