5. Her oblivion to nature in New York City.
Or maybe she’s just drunk.
6. Her acknowledgement of the good, the bad, and the ugly.
7. When Karen hits on a devious Macaulay Culkin.
8. How she arrives at conclusions — no hard evidence is necessary.
9. Karen Walker avoiding anything and everything emotional.
10. Putting up her defenses when she’s bothered by Will.
11. But she gets back at him with her high-pitched quick-wit.
12. In competition for Stan’s will with his mistress.
The definition of polite sass.
13. Showing that her love for booze has absolutely no boundaries.
14. Karen trying to care about work — or anything, for that matter.
15. Insulting people is her specialty (specifically ones that involve your parents).
17. Just telling it like it is… probably about Will and Grace.
19. However, one-liners don’t necessarily require words — her slap says enough.
20. Karen Walker giving marvelous fashion tips.
21. Yearning for a drink… which is like… all the time.
22. Graciously letting you know how much she hates you.
23. Refusing to interact with anyone who doesn’t belong to a high social class.
24. Karen’s payment method for her workers.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›