1. Karen Walker’s motto.
2. When Rosario pisses her off.
3. Giving advice to her good pal Grace.
4. Karen’s wonderful hint of lesbian.
5. Her oblivion to nature in New York City.
Or maybe she’s just drunk.
6. Her acknowledgement of the good, the bad, and the ugly.
7. When Karen hits on a devious Macaulay Culkin.
8. How she arrives at conclusions — no hard evidence is necessary.
9. Karen Walker avoiding anything and everything emotional.
10. Putting up her defenses when she’s bothered by Will.
11. But she gets back at him with her high-pitched quick-wit.
12. In competition for Stan’s will with his mistress.
The definition of polite sass.