Listen to “Perfect Day” as you scroll down.
1. Studying is absolutely essential — you shouldn’t wait until the last minute!
3. There are cool professors who encourage you to kick ass inside and outside the classroom.
4. And then there are ones who judge you based on your appearance, not your mind.
5. You learn it’s better to march to the beat of your own drum than to blend in with the crowd.
6. You’ll find that some of your peers will do anything to save their reputation.
7. Theme parties exist. If you’re gonna go to one, do it right.
8. You get nervous anytime you interact with your big campus crush.
9. Even though some students think giving lap dances are viable options to passing, just stick to good old-fashioned studying to pass your finals.
10. You’ll get the occasional stank eye in class when you answer a question correctly.
Because the professor called on you instead of someone else. Muahahah.
11. Don’t judge someone based on your first meeting. Give that person a second chance — he or she can be really awesome.
12. Being accepted into college isn’t as difficult as it seems.
If Elle can do it, so can you!
13. You’ll have at least one interaction with a pretentious person, and it’ll be absolutely ridiculous.
14. It’s OK to feel good about yourself when you ace a test.
16. Students actually bring textbooks to the gym so they can do their homework.
It’s all about that time management, folks.
17. And because they work out, they’re positive. They would never kill their roommate.
20. …but then a good one comes along, and you realize not all of them are jerks.
21. You can’t be afraid to fight for what you believe in.
Even if it means disrespecting the faculty.
22. The “bend and snap” will attract lots of attention.
But mostly from Legally Blonde fans, not your big campus crush.
23. A Roman numeral added to the end of your last name doesn’t mean squat.
You have to work for what you want.
24. Failure and rejection is a part of everyday life.
WARNING: You will at some point fail a test or be dumped by that special someone.