2. She takes you cruising in her car, while bumping music.
(Preferably Beyoncé tunes)
4. Your sister tells you jokes that make you laugh uncontrollably.
5. You’d rather hang out with her than your actual BFF, which proves your sister has defeated all the friends you’ve ever had with her coolness.
6. If you share a room, every night is a sleepover filled with crazy adventures.
7. You gals share deep dark secrets that you wouldn’t want anyone else to know.
8. You go on coffee runs every morning, afternoon, and night.
With no shame.
9. She teaches you sick dance moves for weekend party time.
10. And when you do party together… it’s legendary.
(She’ll hold your hair when you yak)
11. She’s there to catch you when you fall, and wipe a tear off your face.
12. She also supports you during job interviews, and major events in your life.
13. You guys aren’t ashamed to devour the heck out of yummy foods.
Essentials: Grilled cheese, Doritos, and Ginger ale.
14. She lets you borrow clothes if you can’t find the perfect outfit for a night on the town.
15. If somebody doesn’t treat you right, she’ll take them down.
She actually gives a shit about your feelings.
16. When this song comes on the radio, you don’t think of your BFF from school… you think of your sister instead.
“With a Little Help from My Friends” by The Beatles
17. You gals take enough selfies to fill two photo album books.
18. You have inside jokes that nobody else understands.
19. She checks in with you to discuss life and make sure everything’s all right.
20. Your sister likes all of your Facebook statuses and pictures when no one else does.
21. And most importantly, she’ll always be there for you… when the rain starts to pour.
…but you quickly get over it because you can’t imagine going a day without speaking.
because nobody has the kind of sister–friend bond you two gals have.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›