2. Bob ironing Joan’s long black hair.
New Haven, Connecticut (1965) “After a concert, Daniel Kramer, Dylan, Baez and her family returned to the hotel and, several drinks later, went into a photographic frenzy. By 2:30 A.M., various props were involved, though Kramer doesn’t remember how they got around to using the iron on Baez’s hair.”
3. Straight cheesin’ at the Viking Hotel in Newport, Rhode Island in 1964.
4. Joan leaning on Bob’s shoulder.
My favorite Dylan/Baez picture of all time. Look at them!
6. Backstage at Gerde’s Folk City.
The way Dylan is looking at her… SO MANY FEELS.
13. Everything about this picture screams adorable.
So young, so sweet, so AWESOME.