1. Getting cozy at the Newport Folk Festival in 1963.
2. Bob ironing Joan’s long black hair.
New Haven, Connecticut (1965) “After a concert, Daniel Kramer, Dylan, Baez and her family returned to the hotel and, several drinks later, went into a photographic frenzy. By 2:30 A.M., various props were involved, though Kramer doesn’t remember how they got around to using the iron on Baez’s hair.”
3. Straight cheesin’ at the Viking Hotel in Newport, Rhode Island in 1964.
4. Joan leaning on Bob’s shoulder.
My favorite Dylan/Baez picture of all time. Look at them!
6. Backstage at Gerde’s Folk City.
The way Dylan is looking at her… SO MANY FEELS.
7. Probably talking about politics and all that ’60s jazz.
11. A sweet, candid moment from the early 1960s.
13. Everything about this picture screams adorable.
So young, so sweet, so AWESOME.
15. Practicing backstage during the Rolling Thunder Revue tour in 1975.
17. Bob Dylan and Joan Baez performing “Never Let Me Go” live in 1975.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›