6. The Stevens’ boy from down the street who is in law school now
7. That awful music you listen to
10. When you make fun of what they say on Twitter:
my mom just said twittered instead of tweeted i
Lol at the fact that my mom just said “pop a Molly, I’m sweatin” before turning on the fan
My mom just said that plugging in my iPhone into my charger will get the Internet to work on my phone. I’m moving out of my house.
13. Your goddamn Beanie Baby collection, do you know how much they spent on those stupid things
21. The character limit in the “email to a friend” widget for articles about millennials they want to send to you
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.