7. Every child loved their meatballs and would stack them in piles with glee:
8. The Swedish bikini team was revealed to be a LIE and life was horrible.
Old Milwaukee beer ads, how could you have lied to us like this? We trusted you!
19. Tons and tons of salty black licorice was consumed voluntarily and without gagging:
20. Batman was called Läderlappen and that was just fine with everyone:
21. Seriously, what did we say about the balloon?! NO GODDAMN BALLOONS!
22. An entire museum dedicated to national heroes, ABBA, was opened:
23. A police officer went above and beyond to make sure parking ticket justice was served:
24. The king unleashed a sonic assault on the woman sitting in front of him:
27. Everyone listened to the Metal-Aid supergroup charity song:
Seriously. The song is called “Give a Helping Hand” and it’s amazing.
28. This guy won the hearts of all Swedes when he was voted runner up in the Melodifestivalen:
His name is Yohio, and he’s perfect in every way.
30. Moose exhibited the progressive sexual values of their home country:
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›