2. Balloons were absolutely forbidden from this train station:
4. Cool Ranch Doritos were given a more appropriate name:
5. Taking out the trash was the most dangerous task one could perform:
7. Every child loved their meatballs and would stack them in piles with glee:
8. The Swedish bikini team was revealed to be a LIE and life was horrible.
Old Milwaukee beer ads, how could you have lied to us like this? We trusted you!
13. And everything was served in a weird tube:
17. The most truly Swedish vodka was consumed:
19. Tons and tons of salty black licorice was consumed voluntarily and without gagging:
20. Batman was called Läderlappen and that was just fine with everyone:
21. Seriously, what did we say about the balloon?! NO GODDAMN BALLOONS!
22. An entire museum dedicated to national heroes, ABBA, was opened:
23. A police officer went above and beyond to make sure parking ticket justice was served:
24. The king unleashed a sonic assault on the woman sitting in front of him:
27. Everyone listened to the Metal-Aid supergroup charity song:
Seriously. The song is called “Give a Helping Hand” and it’s amazing.
28. This guy won the hearts of all Swedes when he was voted runner up in the Melodifestivalen:
His name is Yohio, and he’s perfect in every way.
30. Moose exhibited the progressive sexual values of their home country:
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›