1. UHF is the story of how Weird Al Yankovic takes over a local TV station. (UHF is like deep cable for all you young’uns.)
3. It has a young Fran Drescher as the hot receptionist who becomes the news reporter.
11. Who wouldn’t want to watch this show?
“You chose the box. Let’s see what’s in the box!”
“Nothing! Absolutely nothing!”
27. Stanley’s speech about his new mop is the most inspirational thing in your life still:
This is my new mop. George, my friend, he gave me this mop. This is a pretty good mop. It’s not as good as my first mop. I miss my first mop, but this is still a good mop. Sometimes you just hafta take what life gives ya, ‘cause life is like a mop and sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and bugs and hairballs and stuff… you, you, you gotta clean it out. You, you, you gotta put it in here and rinse it off and start all over again and, and sometimes, sometimes life sticks to the floor so bad you know a mop, a mop, it’s not good enough, it’s not good enough. You, you gotta get down there, like, with a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta, you gotta really scrub ‘cause you gotta get it off. You gotta really try to get it off. But if that doesn’t work, that doesn’t work, you can’t give up. You gotta, you gotta stand right up. You, you gotta run to a window and say, “Hey! These floors are dirty as hell, and I’m not gonna take it any more!”
28. And also because Weird Al’s fake-muscle body is the most sexually terrifying thing you will ever see:
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.