1. Space Jam is the story of Michael Jordan playing b-ball against cartoons in space.
2. NBA stars Larry Johnson, Patrick Ewing, Shawn Bradley, Muggsy Bogues, & Charles Barkley had their skills sucked out and trapped inside a magic basketball
3. Charles Barkley gives good advice
4. Patrick Ewing is a master of the pratfall
5. The Monstars steal the players’ skils, which MAY have happened in real life at some point
Hubba hubba, amirite?
8. Bill Murray wears this hat while golfing with Larry Bird
9. Bill Murray describing Larry Bird
11. The Monstar’s Anthem was one of the craziest collaborations of 90s hip-hop
12. The video for R. Kelly’s “I Believe I Can Fly” is him in a cornfield with the movie playing behind him
He also conducts an orchestra and chorus on a basketball court.
13. Charles Barkley gets stuffed by a 13 year old girl
16. Elmer Fudd finally gets to be a hero
17. The “Space Jam Jordans” from the movie are some of the most sought-after Air Jordans ever
Discontinued Air Jordans XI
19. The Tune Squad (the Looney Tunes + Jordan) had awesome jerseys
21. The movie website is so perfect, they never changed it
Seriously - Warner Bros left up the original 1996 on their servers. You want to download a desktop wallpaper? They got it!
22. Michael’s extendo arm on the final game-winning basket
THAT’S how you dunk
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›