1. Space Jam is the story of Michael Jordan playing b-ball against cartoons in space.
2. NBA stars Larry Johnson, Patrick Ewing, Shawn Bradley, Muggsy Bogues, & Charles Barkley had their skills sucked out and trapped inside a magic basketball
3. Charles Barkley gives good advice
4. Patrick Ewing is a master of the pratfall
5. The Monstars steal the players’ skils, which MAY have happened in real life at some point
Hubba hubba, amirite?
8. Bill Murray wears this hat while golfing with Larry Bird
9. Bill Murray describing Larry Bird
11. The Monstar’s Anthem was one of the craziest collaborations of 90s hip-hop
12. The video for R. Kelly’s “I Believe I Can Fly” is him in a cornfield with the movie playing behind him
He also conducts an orchestra and chorus on a basketball court.
13. Charles Barkley gets stuffed by a 13 year old girl
16. Elmer Fudd finally gets to be a hero
17. The “Space Jam Jordans” from the movie are some of the most sought-after Air Jordans ever
Discontinued Air Jordans XI
21. The movie website is so perfect, they never changed it
Seriously - Warner Bros left up the original 1996 on their servers. You want to download a desktop wallpaper? They got it!
22. Michael’s extendo arm on the final game-winning basket
THAT’S how you dunk
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›