2. You didn’t know it was coming, and then you got out of bed that one morning and:
13. You have to try to hide the tampon you need to carry to the bathroom at work.
There are literally help pages on this.
14. And you have to have, like, five of them on hand just to get through the dreaded DAY 2.
15. But no matter how much you plan ahead, you’ll end up adding ANOTHER pair of underwear sacrificed to the “period” pile.
16. When it’s finally ending, you breathe a sigh of relief.
In The News Today
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›