2. You didn’t know it was coming, and then you got out of bed that one morning and:
13. You have to try to hide the tampon you need to carry to the bathroom at work.
There are literally help pages on this.
14. And you have to have, like, five of them on hand just to get through the dreaded DAY 2.
15. But no matter how much you plan ahead, you’ll end up adding ANOTHER pair of underwear sacrificed to the “period” pile.
16. When it’s finally ending, you breathe a sigh of relief.
In The News Today
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›