1. Winston Bishop is too perfect for someone who is so often in the background.
2. He is CLEARLY the wisest, most principled member of this apartment.
3. And the best at spelling. This criteria may seem trivial, but sometimes it’s really important.
5. And he’ll be the brave one to speak up when everyone else is starving but too polite to say anything.
8. He doesn’t have time for his friends’ shenanigans.
Without Winston, there would be no order. Ever.
9. But he’s also always encouraging them to be better people.
10. Winston is the only one who has any chance of keeping Schmidt in line.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›