1. First of all, Target is headquartered in Minneapolis.
Target Corporation was founded there in 1902. YOU’RE WELCOME, COUNTRY.
3. Bored on a Friday? Maybe you can spend 20 minutes in front of an endcap deciding between Goldfish varieties you’d never dreamed of.
6. No high-end stores in your area? No problem.
You can get the under $30 versions at Target.
8. Did you go into Target intending to buy “JUST shampoo?” Have fun with the new Fitbit you bought just because it’s “such a good deal!”
13. You probably worked there for at LEAST three months at some point in your adolescence.
Or if you didn’t, three of your friends did.
20. OMFG THE SCHOOL SUPPLY SECTION.
I mean this is just everyone’s paradise, right.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.