1. First of all, Target is headquartered in Minneapolis.
Target Corporation was founded there in 1902. YOU’RE WELCOME, COUNTRY.
2. It’s your go-to coffee shop AND mall, all in one.
3. Bored on a Friday? Maybe you can spend 20 minutes in front of an endcap deciding between Goldfish varieties you’d never dreamed of.
6. No high-end stores in your area? No problem.
You can get the under $30 versions at Target.
8. Did you go into Target intending to buy “JUST shampoo?” Have fun with the new Fitbit you bought just because it’s “such a good deal!”
13. You probably worked there for at LEAST three months at some point in your adolescence.
Or if you didn’t, three of your friends did.
20. OMFG THE SCHOOL SUPPLY SECTION.
I mean this is just everyone’s paradise, right.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›