1. First of all, Target is headquartered in Minneapolis.
Target Corporation was founded there in 1902. YOU’RE WELCOME, COUNTRY.
3. Bored on a Friday? Maybe you can spend 20 minutes in front of an endcap deciding between Goldfish varieties you’d never dreamed of.
6. No high-end stores in your area? No problem.
You can get the under $30 versions at Target.
8. Did you go into Target intending to buy “JUST shampoo?” Have fun with the new Fitbit you bought just because it’s “such a good deal!”
13. You probably worked there for at LEAST three months at some point in your adolescence.
Or if you didn’t, three of your friends did.
20. OMFG THE SCHOOL SUPPLY SECTION.
I mean this is just everyone’s paradise, right.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.