1. You have close, personal relationships with your organizer and your Google calendar.
2. You have a hard time multitasking, because doing so means everything isn’t getting your FULL attention.
3. This is you when you have to read an email full of typos and misspellings.
8. You really prefer not to leave the house until you feel you look FLAWLESS.
Just give me five more minutes. Twenty tops.
9. Your hair mood is specific, delicate, temperamental.
“Ugh my hair is stupid today.” — you. “It looks literally the same as it does every day.” — your “friends.”
12. You’re more likely to miss a deadline making something “perfect” than to turn something you think is crappy in on time.
13. In some ways, in your opinion, is this not worse than an F?
14. Your friends are hesitant to ask you to get involved in the planning for any group events/trips, because you’re…you.
16. You, whenever you make a small mistake (messing up a nail! missing a recipe ingredient!), because you know you have to start over again.
17. It’s hard for you to work in groups because the impulse to take over everything yourself is STRONG.
18. You don’t like games/sports/activities you’re not SURE you’re good at.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- At least 36 people are dead after a ferry carrying 173 passengers capsized in the Philippines.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.