1. You like to lead others, and others like to follow you.
Due to a mix of independence, proactive-ness, and charisma, Aries are often natural-born leaders. You are rarely, if ever, short on ambition.
2. Conversely, you don’t enjoy being bossed around.
Aries’ independent nature (and propensity for leading themselves), and their desire to get their own way, can make it hard for them to tolerate being told what to do.
3. When things don’t go your way, you don’t handle it … super well.
Aries, the horned ram, can become rather aggressive (and sometimes childish) when confronted, or when something they wanted to work a certain way doesn’t.
4. You’re determined to overcome your fears.
It’s not necessarily true that Aries personalities are fearless, but they do tend to be quite courageous, and work hard at overcoming the things they do fear.
5. You start so many projects that you may have trouble finishing some of them.
You’re enthusiastic about starting new things, and generally quite good at it, but Aries can quickly become over-extended if they spread their energy too thin, or give up if success doesn’t come easily.
6. You’re up to try anything new at least once.
Courageous and open-minded, an Aries is naturally drawn to new experiences, and can often be counted on to be the most “up for anything” in their group of friends.
7. You can be kind of a one-upper.
You’re competitive, and sometimes bored by other people, which sometimes leads to you jumping in to dominate conversations in an attempt to “liven things up.”
8. You are a protective, sympathetic friend.
When Aries people are able to take a step back from their own passionate agendas, they’re often very kind, generous, and sympathetic listeners to their friends. Their optimism also makes them natural pep-talkers.
9. You can be a liiiiittle self-absorbed.
Aries personalities tend to be aware of the fact that they’re very interesting people, and, if they’re not careful, can border on self-centeredness.
10. You how to have (and bring) a good time.
You’re magnetic and compelling, and your impulsivity and gregariousness make people want to spend time (and party!) with you.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›