1. Sure, you’ve already tried the “boiling water turning to snow” trick.
(Even though you probably shouldn’t have.)
3. There’s lots of cool stuff to try when it’s cold out.
- The South Carolina Senate voted 37-3 in the first vote to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill is expected to pass a two-thirds majority in its third reading on Tuesday, then move to the House.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.