2. For example, nothing could go wrong with this kind of good old-fashioned fun, right?
4. A lot of people are really burning themselves with boiling water.
6. People really aren’t getting the message.
8. Ambulances were very likely called.
9. Some people took the burning in stride.
12. “Throwing boiling water into the -50° wind and getting burned in the process. But look how cool! #science”
13. Everyone, please stop.
14. h/t: Matt Pearce, who first noticed the science gone very, very wrong.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.