1. When John Travolta came on stage to introduce Idina Menzel singing “Let It Go” from Frozen, he really butchered it. It sounded like “Adele Dazim.”
Eric Stonestreet of Modern Family said it all with this Vine.
2. Or was it Adela Dazeem? Someone who created this Twitter account thinks so.
4. Or as Sarah Michelle Gellar would say…
5. It didn’t take long for #AdeleDazeem to trend on Twitter.
6. Both spellings, actually:
Good night, everyone!
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵