1. When John Travolta came on stage to introduce Idina Menzel singing “Let It Go” from Frozen, he really butchered it. It sounded like “Adele Dazim.”
Eric Stonestreet of Modern Family said it all with this Vine.
2. Or was it Adela Dazeem? Someone who created this Twitter account thinks so.
3. Nah, Adele Dazim seems right.
4. Or as Sarah Michelle Gellar would say…
5. It didn’t take long for #AdeleDazeem to trend on Twitter.
6. Both spellings, actually:
Good night, everyone!
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›