Hell, yeah. It’s Friday, and you know what that means:
Better yet, you remember that you have nothing to do this weekend.
Why is having nothing to do so great? Well, you get to:
1. Sleep in
No alarms will be set. Scratch that. Just put your alarm clock in the freezer for the weekend.
2. Stay in bed as long as you want
Your bed is extra comfortable when don’t have to get up and head to work.
3. Have a clothing optional time
Pants? We don’t need no stinking pants.
4. Catch up on your DVR
Six episodes of Ink Master? Let’s do it up!
5. Not commute
Only places you’ll be going this weekend are the kitchen, the bathroom, and to bed.
6. Save money
No plans = not spending money going out. Not spending money going out = more money. More money = you are a genius, pants-less millionaire.
8. Take as long of a shower/bath as you want
Or don’t take a shower/bath all weekend. You do you, boo.
9. Nap just because
Eat an ice cream sandwich? Take a nap. Clip your toenails? Take another nap!
10. Eat all the foods that give you, er, problems.
Good thing you have nowhere to be.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.