1. Walking into a room and completely forgetting why.
I was just… I think I need… Ah, screw it.
2. Never knowing where your keys are.
They were right here! Well, at least I thought they were.
3. Having a plethora of toilet paper.
Because every time you go to the store you buy some since you’re never sure if you’re out or not.
4. Investing in these things since you have lost umpteen pairs of glasses.
The irony being that you still lose them even with these.
5. Never not being surprised by birthdays.
Even your own.
6. And not remembering birthdays means you never have proper wrapping paper on hand.
Bright side is you become a master of improvisation.
7. Never quite being sure if you turned off that light.
Pro tip: It’s never off.
8. Always being in danger of taking too many pills because you can never remember when you took the last one.
Also, having to implement precautions like this just to be safe.
9. Never remembering what day it is.
Much to the chagrin of those around you.
10. Having sticky notes reminders everywhere.
Basically, you are responsible for keeping the Post-It people in business.
11. The frustration online when automatic bill pay isn’t an option for a service.
You mean I have to write a check? And have it in on time? LOLOLOL!
12. Having entries in your calendar that you have no idea what they’re for.
This is why the personal assistant was invented.
13. Always forgetting sunscreen lotion.
14. Passwords, in general.
This is why use the same password for everything, and why you’ve had your identity stolen numerous times.
15. Never remembering anyone’s name.
But you do become an expert at saying, “Hey… you!” convincingly.
16. Having multiple alarm clocks.
And forgetting to set all of them.
17. Leaving the house without brushing your teeth or putting on deodorant.
18. Double booking yourself because you forgot you already made plans.
But it is a good excuse to get out of one/both of them.