2. For sufferers of Clostridium difficile, which causes “bloating and diarrhea, with abdominal pain,” the pill is a godsend.
3. A godsend made from other people’s poop, usually a relative.
4. The healthy stool “is processed in the lab to take out food and extract the bacteria and clean it.”
5. “It takes 24 to 34 capsules to fit the bacteria needed for a treatment, and patients down them in one sitting.”
6. I’m guessing the pills should be washed down with a steaming cup of Kopi Luwak coffee. You know, the one made from civet cat droppings.
8. Have a good weekend. Okay, byeeeee!
In The News Today
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›