2. For sufferers of Clostridium difficile, which causes “bloating and diarrhea, with abdominal pain,” the pill is a godsend.
3. A godsend made from other people’s poop, usually a relative.
4. The healthy stool “is processed in the lab to take out food and extract the bacteria and clean it.”
5. “It takes 24 to 34 capsules to fit the bacteria needed for a treatment, and patients down them in one sitting.”
6. I’m guessing the pills should be washed down with a steaming cup of Kopi Luwak coffee. You know, the one made from civet cat droppings.
8. Have a good weekend. Okay, byeeeee!
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›