2. For sufferers of Clostridium difficile, which causes “bloating and diarrhea, with abdominal pain,” the pill is a godsend.
3. A godsend made from other people’s poop, usually a relative.
4. The healthy stool “is processed in the lab to take out food and extract the bacteria and clean it.”
5. “It takes 24 to 34 capsules to fit the bacteria needed for a treatment, and patients down them in one sitting.”
6. I’m guessing the pills should be washed down with a steaming cup of Kopi Luwak coffee. You know, the one made from civet cat droppings.
8. Have a good weekend. Okay, byeeeee!
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›