2. For sufferers of Clostridium difficile, which causes “bloating and diarrhea, with abdominal pain,” the pill is a godsend.
3. A godsend made from other people’s poop, usually a relative.
4. The healthy stool “is processed in the lab to take out food and extract the bacteria and clean it.”
5. “It takes 24 to 34 capsules to fit the bacteria needed for a treatment, and patients down them in one sitting.”
6. I’m guessing the pills should be washed down with a steaming cup of Kopi Luwak coffee. You know, the one made from civet cat droppings.
8. Have a good weekend. Okay, byeeeee!
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›