1. First of all, you can never play it cool.
2. Like, when someone tells you a secret this is your reaction.
4. The worst is when someone asks if what they’re wearing looks OK.
5. Seriously though, when someone says something embarrassing it is hard to not react to it.
6. When someone gives you awesome news you want to look like this.
7. However, this is how you actually look.
8. While it’s the thought that counts, you can’t hide the fact that you just opened a crappy gift.
10. And forget trying to hide the fact you are grossed out by something.
11. Everyone knows how you feel when you watch a scary movie.
12. It’s never good when you’re asked what you think of someone’s new boyfriend/girlfriend.
13. It’s even worse when you hear what they think of your significant other.
14. Everyone around you always knows when you’re nervous.
15. When you have big news it is a struggle not to go ahead and just give it away.
16. Being accused of having resting bitch face when really you just DGAF at that moment.
17. Never being able to hide how bored you actually are.
20. Finally, you’re never able to silently judge someone without them noticing you.
Yet, as a wise man once said, “LOL whatever.” So you keep on doing you!
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›