2. Like, when someone tells you a secret this is your reaction.
Comedy Central / Via feyism.tumblr.com
4. The worst is when someone asks if what they’re wearing looks OK.
Warner Bros. / Via meuqueridoamorplatonico.tumblr.com
5. Seriously though, when someone says something embarrassing it is hard to not react to it.
6. When someone gives you awesome news you want to look like this.
8. While it’s the thought that counts, you can’t hide the fact that you just opened a crappy gift.
CBS / Via disquettesdemec.tumblr.com
10. And forget trying to hide the fact you are grossed out by something.
NBC Universal / Via yourreactiongifs.tumblr.com
11. Everyone knows how you feel when you watch a scary movie.
TLC / Via thegoodnamesarealltaken.tumblr.com
12. It’s never good when you’re asked what you think of someone’s new boyfriend/girlfriend.
Paramount Pictures / Via bucknellstruggles.tumblr.com
13. It’s even worse when you hear what they think of your significant other.
Paramount Pictures / Via mrs-somerhalders-gifs.tumblr.com
15. When you have big news it is a struggle not to go ahead and just give it away.
16. Being accused of having resting bitch face when really you just DGAF at that moment.
Colombia Pictures / Via sadisticallyawesome.tumblr.com
17. Never being able to hide how bored you actually are.
E! / Via fuckyeahmeeko.tumblr.com
20. Finally, you’re never able to silently judge someone without them noticing you.
Disney / Via multitudeofgifs.tumblr.com
Yet, as a wise man once said, “LOL whatever.” So you keep on doing you!
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".