1. McDonald’s: Big Breakfast with Hotcakes (1090 calories)
FYI, without the hotcakes the calories drop down to 740 for the Big Breakfast.
2. Wendy’s: Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy™ 3/4 lb. Triple (1090 calories)
As a side note, one of these roughly equals to about 3.75 of Wendy’s Jr. Cheeseburgers, which are 290 calories each.
3. KFC: Chicken Pot Pie (790 calories)
Also, if your dare, some of the soft drinks offered in 64 oz. will come in at a whopping 880 calories.
4. Carl’s Jr.: The 1/2 lb. Guacamole Bacon Thickburger® (1210 calories)
As an alternative you might choose The 1/3 lb. Low Carb Thickburger® instead, since it only has 450 calories.
5. Arby’s: Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon Sandwich (800 calories)
Though, as a limited time offering, Arby’s Triple Stack Sandwich is the current winner at 910 calories.
6. Taco Bell: Cinnabon® Delights™ 12 Pack (930 calories)
The next highest item on the menu is the XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito with beef, which clocks in at 870 calories.
7. Chick-fil-A: Breakfast Sausage Platter (810 calories)
A large side of waffle fries will cost you 520 calories. And let’s be honest, how can you go to Chick-fil-A and not get waffle fries?
8. Jack In The Box: Sirloin Swiss & Grilled Onion Burger with Bacon/Sirloin Cheeseburger with Bacon (1020 calories)
Or you can just eat 3.78 Original Monster Tacos™, which are 270 calories per taco.
9. Weinerschnitzel: Chicken Dippers 1 lb, without sauces (1130 calories)
As far as what Weinerschnitzel is known for, the Angus All Beef Junkyard Dog on a pretzel bun is the most caloric with 680 calories.
10. Burger King: Ultimate Breakfast Platter (1420 calories)
Second place is the TRIPLE WHOPPER® Sandwich which contains 1160 calories per sandwich.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.