1. When you leave the house and realize you are both matching.
2. When your friend has a birthday party at the old hangout.
3. When you finally have the time to tackle all those chores.
4. When you’re at your fourth wedding of the year.
5. When your spouse tries a new recipe.
7. When one of you inevitably breaks the toilet.
8. When you go out for Indian food.
10. When you tell your friend you can’t make it to their game night because you already made plans.
11. When another couple announces their pregnancy.
12. When your spouse makes a questionable purchase.
13. When your budget is tight toward the end of the month.
14. When another couple asks you to go exercise with them.
15. When you get dragged to your spouse’s office party.
16. When your spouse won’t say where they want to go to dinner.
17. When you are both on a joint diet, but then cake shows up.
18. When your spouse returns your car with an empty tank of gas.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›